Friday, April 4, 2008

New Job- Rice Boy tv

Rice Boy tv logo











Its crazy to imagine leaving my position at Trifecta Multimedia. Trifecta has given me the opportunity to travel to: South Africa, Argentina, Poland, France, the UK, the Sundance Film Festival and Resort, Miami, Seattle, Atlanta, Orlando, Boston, San Francisco, and the Playboy Mansion.

But its time for a challenge.
My friend from Live @ Sundance 2008 Chris Joseph recently started with Rice Boy tv and recruited me to produce, direct, edit, and do motion graphics for the online magazine's video department.

Its time to push my creativity, enter the world of import tuning and racing, and shake things up. Rice Boy tv is the brain child of Ricky Chu and John Naderi former editors from Super Street Magazine. It should be a wild ride.

No comments:

Google Quick Search

Custom Search